- 25-mile roundtrip ride to Obstbaum Orchards, and a luxurious stop at the orchard for treats.
- Out-and-back route, so we’ll roll out together as a group at 1pm,
- Return as you like, at whatever pace or grouping appeals to you and your (potentially) cider-and-donut-filled belly.
- Bring $ for treats at the orchard (and bags, if you plan to haul some home).
- Helmets are strongly encouraged for everyone.
- Helmets are required for riders under 16, including kids in trailers.
- Minors should have an adult riding with them at all times.
This is a self-supported ride with no sag, so pump your tires up at home, bring water and, ideally, have a patch kit with you.
The route is 99% paved (the last 1/8 mile to the orchard is a dirt road, but smooth and totally road-bike-able)