- 25-mile roundtrip ride to Obstbaum Orchards, and a luxurious stop at the orchard for treats.
- Out-and-back route, so we’ll roll out together as a group at 1pm,
- Return as you like, at whatever pace or grouping appeals to you and your (potentially) cider-and-donut-filled belly.
- Bring $ for treats at the orchard (and bags, if you plan to haul some home).
- Helmets are strongly encouraged for everyone.
- Helmets are required for riders under 16, including kids in trailers.
- Minors should have an adult riding with them at all times.
This is a self-supported ride with no sag, so pump your tires up at home, bring water and, ideally, have a patch kit with you.
The route is 99% paved (the last 1/8 mile to the orchard is a dirt road, but smooth and totally road-bike-able)
Join us as we celebrate the changing of seasons with our annual Fall Ride, coming up on Sunday, Oct 11, 2015.
- Depart from Corner Brewery (ok… “Arbor Brewing Company Microbrewery”)
- Rides start to roll at 1:00 pm, please give yourself whatever extra time you need to be ready.
- 15 mile road ride
- 30 mile road ride
- 15-20 mile dirt road ride featuring the unpaved roads around our community.
- Wheels In Motion will be joining us to make sure that your bike is ready to go.
- Helmets strongly recommended for all riders and mandatory for those 16 and under, including kids in trailers.
As always, there will be plenty of time to hang out after the ride at the Arbor Brewing Company Microbrewery. We look forward to seeing you there!